Monday, November 12, 2007

...and it has closed!

Well, here we are: Monday evening, and I think everyone is catching up on sleep and homework by now. Roommates and house mates are happy to have their friends back home again. The fence is down, the rocks are gone, Walter and the rest of the house plants are sleeping in the green houses once again. (Thanks again to Horticulture Club and Dr. Laura Jones for letting us babysit their plants for a week!)
I feel like I've learned a LOT from this show -- it was really nice to have an upperclassmen as a Director for my first Stage Managing adventure! (Lots of patience on Dustin's part, and he was able to give me a good intro to Stage Managing at CSU.)
Cast and Crew were exceptional to work with (in my opinion) -- there was pretty much ZERO "drama," which is a rarity for a group that gets to seven-day-a-week rehearsals by the end of it.
Well done, kids, and thanks again!

Pictures will go up on Facebook soon, for all of you who were wondering what I was going to do with over thirty files of photos labeled BENT on my laptop.

No comments: